Steven Rosenberg 40-Hour Mediation Training
An interactive, 40 hour professional training program utilizing simulations, coaching, lectures and demonstrations. Dates Presented: Corte Madera, CA: October 7-9 & 14-16, 2020.
Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Thursdays and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Corte Madera, CA: October 7-9 & 14-16, 2020
An interactive, 40 hour professional training program utilizing simulations, coaching, lectures and demonstrations. Time: Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Corte Madera, CA
- Course Materials
- Comprehensive Resource Manual
- Refreshments at all breaks
This training is designed for:
- Business Professionals
- Mental Health Professionals
- Administrators *
In this training you will
- Develop and refine mediation techniques
- Enhance constructive communication and negotiation skills
- Explore the nature of conflict
- Discover ways to handle emotions and interpersonal dynamics that can impede resolution
- Develop effective skills for advocacy in mediation
- Learn ways to establish and market a mediation practice
- The material covered in the course will allow you to confidently serve as a mediator.